DRIVE FOR TOTAL
- Hiring Solos and Teams
- Teams $0.60-$0.75 CPM (split) based on exp. & driving record
& eligible for $0.10 CPM monthly safety bonus
- Solo $0.43-$0.55 CPM based on exp. & driving record & eligible for $0.05
- CPM monthly safety bonus
- Teams get a $7,500 Sign-On Bonus
.02cpm Yearly Raise (With No Cap Ever)
- Full Benefits. Vision, Dental, and Health.
- Paid Vacation after a year
- Paid Weekly
- 2018-2021 Automatics (New Equipment)
- 401k with Matching
- Rider and Pet Passes Available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What qualifications are required to apply?
Anyone over 18 with a CDL-A that has either no experience or over 3 months driving on their own in the last 12 months. If you are not a U.S. citizen you must provide proper documentation for I-9’s to be hired. The ability to communicate in English is required.
Does TOTAL teach or pay for CDL-A training?
No, but we do have reimbursement programs available.
Do you have a sign on bonus?
$1,500, $500 after seating the truck and $1,000 after 30 days.
$7,500 (SPLIT), $750 each after 30 days and then $500 a month for 6 months. Upgraded teams get $750 each on your first check as a team. (about 30 days)
What do teams start off making per mile?
$0.60 and up, based on experience.
What do our dedicated routes pay?
Each dedicated route is unique and will have different pay and schedules. Please reach out for specific information.
Can I be home on weekends?
We do offer home times every other week, but typically it is every 7-10 days.