Our drivers are the backbone of our company, but they couldn't do their job without the help of hundreds of people working hard to support them while on the road. We understand this is a team effort and the more we work together, the better we are as a company.
From shop mechanics, operations support and customer service to finance, sales and human resources, we are always looking for ambitious, professional and dynamic employees to help make Total not just a leader in our class, but also a great and exciting place to work.
We train, build and develop our employees by providing continuous learning opportunities, mentoring, and a broader understanding of the industry, which allows us to provide for strong career growth throughout our organization.
At Total, we offer a variety of careers and positions combined with competitive salaries, great benefits and a supportive atmosphere. Total's size, strength, stability and family feeling make it a great place to work.
Total Transportation is now taking applications for the following positions:
Total Transportation of MS, LLC has a job opening available for a PT OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (AMAZON) at Loudon, TN Terminal.
Total Transportation, a leading transportation provider, is looking for a dynamic individual to join our Team as PT Operations Coordinator. As the operations coordinator, you will be responsible for the planning and directing all aspects of the Amazon operational procedures, objectives, processes, and initiatives. Develop and analyze statistical information to find weaknesses within the operations network and correct the issues. Work with Fleet Managers, Terminal Managers, and planners to assure on time delivery service is obtained. Develop programs to further improve Amazon service performance. Monitor Amazon scorecard and work on corrective actions.
- Monitors the AMAZON account to ensure on time delivery is made.
- Communicate issues found to the planners, Fleet Managers, and Terminal Managers and offer solutions to problems - escalates to Directors and VP’s if necessary.
- Work with recruiting for driver/team hiring to fill service route needs
- Utilize all network to optimize Amazon routes
- Create driver consistencies with repeating visits to account locations
- Any combination of education or experience equivalent to a four year degree
- 5 years in-depth high volume field operational experience
- Superior analytical, communication and interpersonal skills; Strong problem solving and innovative thinking skills
- Extreme patience dealing with volatile situations; flawless follow-up procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulations impacting daily operations (DOT – national and state)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; query and/or database application programs (Showcase or Access)
- Strategic thinker with proven leadership skills.
Submit resumes to Brett Wilburn (firstname.lastname@example.org). All material submitted will be reviewed and interviews conducted accordingly.
Total Transportation of MS, LLC has a job opening available for a Trailer Tech II position at our Jackson Terminal.
The qualified applicant will perform basic or minor repairs and inspections on brakes, air system, suspension, light trailer body repairs including doors, tires, lighting systems, etc. tires, wiring, etc. The applicant will also accurately complete DOT forms and all other forms of documentation in timely fashion. Pull trailers in and out of shop using a yard jockey before and after repairs. Clean and maintain work area on a daily basis. Maintain a high productivity level and complete jobs within or close to SRT times. Perform basic and routine preventative maintenance on tractors and trailers. Check vehicle fluids; transmission, oil, windshield wiper, antifreeze, etc.
High school diploma or GED preferred and 2-3 years mechanical experience preferred. DOT/and brake certifications required to perform PMs and brake work. Valid Driver’s License required and basic computer skills preferred. Basic welding skills preferred. Work schedule is Wednesday – Saturday (Wed – Fri: 7am – 5pm/ Sat: 7am – 7pm).
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please complete the attached form and submit to Paul Chapman or email to (email@example.com), along with your resume.
All material submitted will be reviewed and interviews conducted accordingly.
Notice OF JOB OPENING